Sunday, May 11, 2008

Fun with Jumbo...and other stuff
























All right,



So clearly I'm not so good at this whole Blogging thing. I just can't ever seem to remember to update it. However, I've had an exciting weekend, so naturally I want to share it with all of you.
All right, so those of you who know Nathan Smith and Caverly Butterwick with be pleased to know that they are now known and Nathan and Caverly Smith. It was my first Sealing and it was great. If either of the two of you read this, please know that I am extreamly grateful for having been invited. I'll just post my favorite picture of the Happy Couple, and if you want to see more, please check out facebook.




It was a fun, long day full of tears, laughs and some great practical jokes. It was some seriously good times...(but not in the maritimes).



Well...I have to admit that there was a little bit of time between the sealing and the reception...so thankfully I had two very fun traveling Companions (Andrew and Marci Saunderson) who didn't mind making some fun stops for pictures. So I thought I would share the amazingness of Jumbo with all of you reading my Blog...






I don't know how well you can read that, however essentially, the town of St Thomas errected a Statue of an Elephant that got hit by a train. No joke. An Elephant really got hit by a train...and they really made a statue to commerate this. So here's our Jumbo Pictures...














So there you go...Good times with Jumbo the Elephant. There's just nothing like a good road trip!

P.S. Car Shopping = Blech!

3 comments:

Julia said...

i also hate car shopping.
i am so glad you posted pictures of their wedding, thank you for that, and glad it was a good time.
are you planning a visit to halifax this summer at all?

The Super Seven said...

I'm a slacker at reading the blog apparently but I'm with Rob......go with a TOYOTA......I would never get anything different!!! We had our Echo for 6 years before upgrading to a van and aside from reg. maintenance put $900 into it. I wish I still have my echo!!! Good luck!!! NIce shots of Jumbo BTW!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Kristiane;
Can you please take down these photos and my name from your site for privacy reasons? thanks.