Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!




Happy Halloween Everyone!






So the past few days at work have been absolutely insane as I'm on this Incentive Committee at work and we've been running what we call the 3 days of Halloween. So all I've done is run around like a chicken with it's head cut off making sure that the games all went well (they did), that we had all the prizes (One of them was stolen out of my boss's office) and that generally things were going ok. Now that it's all over, all I want to do is collapse! (Part of that however could be do to the copious amounts of candy I've consumed all day) However it's only 8:30ish and thus, too early to callapse just yet!







Ok so remember my supervisor Jim? You know the one who doesn't mind when we call him names? Well here he is, all dressed up like BamBam. I have to admit I just about peed my pants when I walked in to work and I saw that Jim had on a shorter skirt then I did. He took it all in stride though...he only hit me with the club a couple of times :)




Here's a picture of my "crew" at work :) You know, the people I spend most of my time with and have even been known to socialize with outside of the dreaded office Building. Unfortunatly Annick is hiding Martin who dressed up like a fisherman...he did a really good job too. He had on those really cool pants that are waterproof. I was impressed.


Other then today being Halloween the only other exciting news we had today was a giant waterbreak in downtown London. There was a giant sink hole accross the street from work and they had to close off all the streets. Just about everyone got off work today. Not Citi though...the building pretty much would have had to sink into the giant hole for us to get the day off work. Which I guess could be good or bad depending on how you want to look at it!


In other news, I finally got around to cutting off all my hair. This isn't the best picture I've got but at least you can see the Length. I had 12 inches cut off and I donated it all to Charity. I don't know if you've ever cut off 12 inches of your hair before, but can I just tell you about the amount of extra shampoo I used that first morning??? Someday I'll post a better picture of my new hair cut but I just think this one is funny. Carlos (in the middle) is wearing a wig just in case you were wondering...cause I would have been...it's some pretty frightening hair!
Well, I'm thinking it's time to go collapse now...I'm wicked tired and sadly today is not a friday. I hope you've all had an awesome Halloween and that you don't feel as sick as I do because you ate WAY too many of those little Chocolate bars. Ugh, just thinking about them makes me ill!

4 comments:

Julia said...

love love love your hair. and it's funny because i know exactly what you mean about too much shampoo!!! it's hard to gage just how much you're going to need.
glad that your week is finally slowing down, you should take a day off to relax!

The Bing's said...

looks like a busy but fun Halloween... I had the day off on Haloween so i missed all the costume fun. Your hair looks really cute in that picture! Hope your weekend is a little less crazy! Can't wait to see you soon!!

Kristi Drennan said...

fun times, cute hair and crazy costumes...all in a day's work!

Channynba said...

I agree with Julia your hair is so cute.