Wednesday, February 20, 2008

BORED!!!

Well, it's been awhile since I've updated my blog and I figured I had better post a little something since I'm sitting here all bored and such. So I haven't been to work in 5 days, which sounds like it should be fun, however I'm really wishing I was there today. We had a nice 3 day weekend (it's Family day here in Ontario...the Liberals promised if they got voted in during the last provincial election they would give us a Holiday in February...and they actually did) and I managed to get sick. At first I thought I just had a happy little cold, but I went to the Doctor today and surprise I have a sinus Infection and walking pneumonia. LOVELY! It does however explain the elephant sitting on my chest. I got fun drugs though, which make me pretty happy inside. The Congestion that was giving me man voice just didn't want to go away, so with any luck, the drugs will make me sound somewhat female again!
Lets see, what else can I say? Oh I went to a dance on Saturday night. While I was sick. I don't know why I do that. I don't even like dances when I'm healthy so why going to them when I don't feel well seems like a good idea I'll never know. I pretty much just hung out with the Old Ladies club in the Kitchen as it was more fun than actually dancing. (Before anyone gets upset, yes I did go in a dance for a bit...it was just more fun in the Kitchen)






Here's a really bad picture of me and a pretty good picture of Holly. My eyes always seem to disapear when pictures get taken...I find it annoying!!!







Here's Suzette and John...they take better pictures then I do :) John would not be a member of the Old Ladies Club, but he's still fun :)


Here's Amee and I...still not a good picture of me, however I don't think we took any good one's of me that night. Oh well...life goes on!
Well this weekend is the temple trip and I`m super excited to go. I`m heading over to the Family History Center so I should have more names to do this weekend. I`m telling you, if you haven`t started doing your own family History you should totally jump on that Bandwagon cause it`s loads of fun!!!

2 comments:

Julia said...

hey pretty girl, hope you're feeling loads better now with the meds! and i am not mad that you didnt go in and dance, i am also not a true fan of dances...maybe it's cause i got no rhythm.

Anonymous said...

Well hopefully you're feeling better...not much fun being sick and sounding like a man. I hate hate hate dances...probably cause I am like julia and have no rhythm!At least you tried!