Ok, so apparently Jessica has seen me through her Romper Room Mirror and I now have to list 7 random things about myself. Who even knew you could tag people via blog? Oh well, it's a fun task so I'll participate. Here's my 7 Random things.
1. I'm addicted/obsessed with Lip Gloss. I know, no surprise there, but off the top of my head I can count 25 different tubes/pots/sticks of the stuff and tell you where they are, and those are just the ones that I know about. If a new type comes out, I have to buy it. Some people drink, others smoke, but I just apply my lip gloss. I've discovered that since I've moved out and my sister can't steal them, they accumulate very quickly. Honestly, perhaps I should seek some type of therapy for this.
2. I have a huge crush on Tony DiNozzo (Michael Weatherly) on NCIS. I'm fully cognizant of the fact that he's a fictional character but I can't help it. He's smart, funny, charming and good looking. What more could you want? (As a side note, I also really like Bob Brown (Scott Foley) on the Unit)
3. I LOVE office supplies. Doing up the Staples order at work makes me really happy. New pens, paper, pads and post it's just brighten up my day. When the Staples order comes in it's like an early Christmas!
4. I read at least 3 books a week. Does this make me a nerd, absolutely! Could I stop if I wanted to? Probably not. I can't help it. It's like some type of compulsion. Perhaps a therapist would tell me I'm trying to escape reality and by placing myself in a fictional environment it makes me happy and secure, but whatever I just love it. (Anyone have any good suggestions for books to read, cause I could use some!)
5. Sometimes I read the dictionary. Again, this is showing you just how much of a dork I really am, but it's super interesting. If I really want to spruce it up I read the Bible Dictionary. You would not believe the stuff you learn reading the dictionary. I'm thinking I need to invest in some good Encyclopedia's next.
6. I love the scent of Vanilla. I'm currently sporting Vanilla Shampoo/conditioner, body lotion, bubble bath, soap, and laundry detergent/fabric softener. I even have a couple of Vanilla scented candles I like to burn every now and then.
7. I like to listen to Christmas Carols super early. Drives my roommate nuts!!! I started playing them on November 1st. They just make me all warm and fuzzy and I love that!
Hopefully this was enlightening for you :) It was certainly fun to write them all down. Kind of liberating actually. So I guess now it's time for me to get out my Roomer Room mirror and see who I can see..."Romper, bomper, stomper boo. Tell me, tell me, tell me, do. Magic mirror, tell me today. Have all my friends had fun at play?" I see Kristine and Kellie and Kristi...well ladies consider yourself Tagged. Sorry if you've already been tagged, but I'm pretty sure you only have to participate once. Have fun!!!